View Single Post
Old 30 August 2016, 21:42   #138
psykicko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Exact same config works with 3.3.0?

I don't see any other solutions than to adjust your config until something interesting happens. (remove unneeded drives, change controller to UAE). There is nothing in the logs that would explain it.

(Boot menu can be entered with ESC key but you probably need to tick "one second reboot pause" in misc panel or you'll need to be extremely fast..)
This time i was really fast and got the menu. Everything here in scsi is set to auto. I havent changed anything. Some more info that you maybe dont see in the screenshot.

In the cd & harddrives menu both dh0 and dh1 says Volume HDF but the files are named like system.hdf and work.vhd. Dont think it helps but anyway more info. Check on screenshot the filesize. I use only the 2 selected files as images. dh2 is just a shared windows drawer.

I will do as you say, try disabling and changing stuff. But yes with 3.3.0 everything worked. The problem came from the first beta of 3.4.0 and forward.

EDIT: I changed to UAE instead of csppc for work partition and now it works. I changed the system to UAE too. However sometimes when i use reset in the gui the system wont boot. it just flashes pink like it fails somewhere and resets... and resets... forever. But a restart makes it boot ok again or if i restart winuae itself. But then im happy it boots again
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	drivesOS4.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	49695  

Last edited by psykicko; 30 August 2016 at 22:08.

Page generated in 0.09579 seconds with 12 queries