View Single Post
Old 20 December 2011, 06:06   #18
john4p
Competition Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anakirob View Post
If you read Grahams post again you will see that this is just an idea he had which it seems is not going to be implimented this time around. So don't worry too much, just be sure to post your score early in care of a tie.
Read again - it is and will be implemented for tied scores. Only in case of same times the first one wins:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Humphrey View Post
In the case of tied scores, we could have a tie-breaker - the fastest time on track one. It's optional, but you need to take a picture of the final positions after the first track as that has your finishing time on it - and it must come from the same session as the score you post.

As I say, you don't have to do this but you will obviously will be disadvantaged if you end up with the same score as another player. And in the event that both times posted are exactly the same, then the player who posted it first will then have priority.
If you don't post a time you're at a disadvantage in case of tied score because then the player who posted a time is rated higher.
Hmm...I guess if both don't post a time then the first one wins, too (because both needed infinite time).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry View Post
And to John4p: I would have played Pinball Dreams still a bit if there werent 20 qualifying places...
Okay. But maybe then you might've gotten a much better score and ended in the same seeding group as I (or xpect&capehorn).

Page generated in 0.09073 seconds with 11 queries