View Single Post
Old 03 September 2011, 16:11   #3
Shoonay
Global Caturator

The battlefield with both characters poped out of nowhere almost instantly without loading anything, the pink gheyness is flashing and my eyes begin to hurt. My opponent lands on the arena perpendicularly, while rhythmically pulsing with all of his muscles.

The character animation is groundbraking, too bad you can't see it on static screens.

My opponent looks like is ignoring me, that little bastard, standing there and acting like he doesn't care. My punches go straight through him, but I can do a jetpack move or spit out (literally) a deadly mosquito. Realism FTW!

After doing the jetpack move I can safely land behind my opponents back using an umbrella. Clever.

The other guy discovers he can teleport and does only that, and I discover I can't turn my character to face the opponent when he's behind me. At least I can walk to the right side of the screen and come out of the left side of the screen. Now that's playability.

Thing's happened too fast for me to make a screenshot, but I finally managed to kick my opponent. Too bad the life-meters on the top of the screen didn't notice that.

My opponent gets offended after I kicked him and teleports somewhere behind the visible screen area. All I can hear is a strange sound of flapping... or is that... fapping? What a perv.

I try to run in his general direction to kick such ideas out of his head, unfortunately it looks like he came before me because the game faded out and started loading. And reminded how the Workbench Screen looks like.

What's going on, did I do that? Did he pulled a Fatality on himself? Who won?

Oh, no, that was just a nag screen loading reminding us we should register the game...

Awesome feature, the info screen scroll from right side of the screen to the left side and when I press the LMB it scrolls from left to right. Also, after pressing fire it stops. Too bad you can't see that, you're missing one hell of a ride.

Too bad there's nothing more happening on the screen because I'm forced to end this review...

PS: yeah, I now, triple-post, there's a limit to the number of screens per post and I just had to show those

Last edited by Shoonay; 03 September 2011 at 16:31.

Page generated in 0.04965 seconds with 11 queries