View Single Post
Old 26 December 2006, 12:24   #12
Mad-Matt
Longplayer

Send a message via ICQ to Mad-Matt Send a message via MSN to Mad-Matt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen
If you use any 4 channel mode: does stereo still work?
No, whatever the error was, it was dissabling sound in both the sound page and the chipset page and also the a500 floppy sound emulation.

The good news is beta 7 seems to have fixed it. no more issue with serial and ive not had an issue with sound initializing. appears that the serial/sound thing seems tied together some how, fixing one, fixed the other.

An anomaly however, it appears if i f12 while the emulation is running and resume, the sound will be destroyed (turn into crap) pressing f12 and resuming a few times it usualy is fixed on 3rd time. (so if i use f12 to change anything, ill need to enter the prefs 3 times) If i use 4 channel mode instead of stereo however, 2 channels are lost or play wrong. Non of this happens in 1.3.3

non beta related, but is it possable to keep the g15 uae module on the lcd without manualy selecting it ? the clock seems to take priority and doesnt appear to be a way to set it lower priority. I could dissable clock i suppose, but dont really want to do that. just want the uae panel to stay in front while running.

Last edited by Mad-Matt; 27 December 2006 at 01:26.

Page generated in 0.04543 seconds with 11 queries