View Single Post
Old 25 September 2018, 18:33   #89
Lord Aga
MI clan prevails

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
Where I posted and I quote "a one man trolling crusade", which is not the same a calling him a trolling crusaider as you wrongly quoted. So yeah, you did make it up.
And how do you call a person who performs a "one man trolling crusade"? You wanna argue about English language tricks and semantics just to make me look bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian View Post
At any rate, I don't understand you at all, you don't own one and you are not affliated with the product, so why are you so offended? trying to get a discount?
Now, I would have been offended if I hadn't toughened up in the meanwhile

But you are also a cool guy, so I'll be frank.
Because I'm interested in Vampire cards and plan on possibly buying one soon. Like I buy a lot of things and support Amiga hardware and software developers. Now, I can enter all those other threads and inform myself of those other products. I even contribute to some. But when it comes to a Vampire thread, I enter it and see a bunch of crap posts about Gunnar, Appollo team, FPGA emulation, failing project, insane goals, and none about the Vampire card itself. And all those posts always come from the same couple of people. I try to stay out of it, but it very quickly becomes apparent that we're gonna have yet another shitstormpalooza. So I join in.

Now. What do you think the problem is here? As I said to Gorf, maybe you want to consult with the colleagues from A1K?

Last edited by Lord Aga; 25 September 2018 at 18:39.

Page generated in 0.04469 seconds with 11 queries