View Single Post
Old 23 March 2018, 22:57   #131
Lemaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew View Post
Considering that the creators of the Vampire2+ are the party who has committed the copyright infringement, AND the thread topic is "Vampire V2+ user feedback requested", AND I own several of these boards, I am giving my feedback and letting others know about the situation. There is no hijacking of your thread.
As has been stated a few times, the "creaters" of the Vampire, being Majsta, has nothing to do with ApolloOS/Coffin at all.

As for the Apollo Team, well they are not the creaters of the Vampire. Also Gunnar is not responsible for ApolloOS/Coffin.

You need to aim your concerns in the right direction. It has never been hosted or distributed via the Apollo Team website (as you stated previously), and was distributed via a torrent file on a Weebly hosted website. This torrent appears to have now been taken down, I assume for the software to be removed and a new version released.

It would probably of helped had you blamed the correct people and raised it to those actually responsible

I don't actually use ApolloOS and rather build my own setup, however I also don't like to see people blamed incorrectly for others actions which wrongly gives people a bad name.

Page generated in 0.04367 seconds with 11 queries