View Single Post
Old 19 December 2010, 10:26   #1
opossumita

Exclamation Can't hear/play cd music in Winuae-Amikit (t-zer0)

Hi everybody guys and girls... My problem is this.

I'm using the last version of WinUAE with Amikit, OS 3.9... Everything works great, WHDLOAD etc.. but THERE'S NO WAY i can actually LISTEN TO cds... If I switch the option "SCSI/DVD access method" on SPTI and i open PlayCD, the program reads all the tracks and play (=the cd spins) but I CAN'T HEAR SOUND... While if i switch on SCSI Emulation* the program DOESN'T FIND ANYTHING... I've tried to mount cds with daemon tools pro (tried apparently all configurations), tried to mount an older cd reader with grey audio cable connected so the soundcard, looked in Windows audio options...no way...

Concerning cd games, i've tried only with t-zer0, I can actually play it but with no music, just sound fxs... I've been searching in the forum over the last few days for a solution but even if many seem to have similar problems, couldn't find a clear, concise reply, just technical stuff and some ppl who say they can make it work properly.

My configuration is WINDOWS 7 Ultimate 64 + Asus Xonar Essence STX+ LG DVDRAM GH22NP20 ATA Device....

Might it depend on Windows 7?

Thank you for attention.
Andrea

Last edited by opossumita; 19 December 2010 at 18:41.

Page generated in 0.09957 seconds with 11 queries