View Single Post
Old 21 March 2015, 22:02   #62
Anthony

Looking good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherno View Post
Back with more good news: The results from the research lab (as outlines above) have been successfully integrated into the "real" environment. Now I have a pistol, assault rifle, sniper rifle, and a missile launcher with guided missiles. The sniper rifle has a scope, of course Who knows, maybe this weekend I will mange to complete teh current build and upload it. Stay tuned

The green box is just a debug thingy representing the camera frustrum (I made his shot from the scene window, not from the game window). Fun fact: first, I wanted to make the screenshot inside the church to show the pulpit and stained glass window in teh background, but after a few salvoes of the assault rifle the church blew up
Hey Cherno, well done! This is really looking good and am looking forward to this fresh reboot of my all time favourite game :-) would be cool if a scope view appeared like the map icon floating so u can see third person view walking about whilst a first person view from the scope icon.
Have you managed to import the original world into yours? Any chance of missions etc?

Fair play to ya for doing all this, keep up the great work!
Anthony

Page generated in 0.05277 seconds with 11 queries