View Single Post
Old 12 February 2018, 15:45   #34
lifeschool
Local Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexsu View Post
For Estoril in Expert mode, it's simple, one crash = game over

We learn lots of things with expert like you
Its not the crash in Expert mode which is game over. I crashed a few times in every race and its not so bad if you only crash once or twice per race. But the tyres take damage with the traction control off in Pro and Expert, so if you dont ease off on the corners, the soft tyres will give up after 3 laps, which means you must pit. One option is to drive carefully and with not so hard braking or cornering - but this is risky and is not recommend if you have cars behind, as if they overtake you, you lose double points. Another method would be to use Medium tyres on Expert, to make them more durable, but this mean less grip and more offs, so this is also not recommended. I usually pit in on lap 2 (the third real lap of five), and then hammer the last two laps with fresh tyres. This is risky if 6 cars pass you in the pits, but if no cars pass, its a free pitstop.

I like to think that with everyone playing, we can all share tips and learn a lot about these games - almost like we discover the real "game" for the first time. This is what makes the compo unique and special.

Page generated in 0.07819 seconds with 11 queries