View Single Post
Old 06 February 2021, 13:17   #243
rare_j
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScHlAuChi View Post
The 60hz issue has been explained multiple times now and yet you still dont seem to get that you cant just run the game at 60Hz without causing problems for the music when not even WHDLoad managed to fixed that!
The 8 frames of lag was looked into and it is beyond our control to change that due to the technical circumstances of the emulation and the platform limits.

Right, it seems you have never ever released a game on PC, becasue then you would know that compared to consoles PC is a giant pain in the ass due to its millions of different configs causing all sorts of random problems.
No, I understand the technical issues. I understand that these are limitations that cannot be controlled. I'm not accusing anyone of being lazy or trying to rip people off.

But you must understand that you are taking part in a discussion that is being held from a consumer's point of view. And as a consumer these technical issues, no matter who's fault they are, make this an unattractive proposition. You can't expect consumers to gloss over these issues just because they're no one's fault.

Page generated in 0.07104 seconds with 11 queries