View Single Post
Old 30 September 2014, 22:36   #108
s2325
Zone Friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2325 View Post
Amiga P.D Renegades Deluxe W.I.P
This is the footage so far regarding our update to our P.D game 'Renegades' released in 1995.
I was never happy with the front-end of the game and I always wanted to go back and fix various things that I was unhappy about. I am currently looking to update the in-game G.U.I also, but this may be beyond me.
It's looking increasingly likely that the full game will be HDD only and not on a single disk/.adf file as I had hoped, I haven't given up hope on this yet but for us to have title music aswell as everything else there will have to be sacrifices.
On the plus side of things, if it's HDD only I can create quite a few more maps for the game.

[ Show youtube player ]

Here is a small sample of me editing one of the maps from Renegades Deluxe using the map editor that Kevin Darbyshire programmed for me, you can even see an example of the small maps (still garbled from the change in tileset graphics). It takes a long time to edit one map and luckily the map editing program does a lot to help ease this, the real devil is in the details and therefore to make one make look the best I can may take an entire evening.
[ Show youtube player ]

Page generated in 0.04450 seconds with 11 queries