View Single Post
Old 14 March 2018, 09:02   #22
Jeff_HxC2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira View Post
No dude, that's not the problem, you should definitely visit.

I really don't understand why you get so salty though, it's unbecoming, it just doesn't help the fantastic work you put on HxC.
Just relax, and do what you do best, you're great at it. As for the users, we value all development of this kind. I hope you see my message not as an attack, rather some advice, and appreciation for the work time you put in HxC dev.
You don't understand ?
Then please try to develop something during some years. You will probably understand when some opportunistic guys will take your work, your product name and use them on theirs website/"wiki" to promote/push theirs wheelbarrows and compete with you with your own stuffs.
And finally you will maybe found that i wasn't so "pissy" regarding the situation.

What is unbecoming is how this firmware is promoted and how it is "sold".
I now got some support requests with peoples thinking to have the HxC firmware but they haven't it... Commercially and technically this is a counterfeit.
All was done to make this mix-up.

Sorry for being "pissy" again and probably being a bad commercial/promoter but i don't like being hypocritical, so i tend to write what thought...

Last edited by Jeff_HxC2001; 14 March 2018 at 09:33.

Page generated in 0.06031 seconds with 11 queries