View Single Post
Old 07 March 2006, 09:59   #11
Calgor
(Amigas && Amigos)++

Thanks everyone for all your responses, it certainly helps a lot!

I guess I will put both graphics cards in and if there is a problem take one out.

Will definitely be running it with case open until the system is "burned in", just to eliminate the possibility of heat being a problem.

Looks like the standard A4000 power supply will be fine, not like i have 2 internal 3.5 inch 7200rpm hard drives, though i will look for one with less power consumption. (2.5 inch too expensive like double the price... although.....less heat...less power... and don't need all the excess speed... sounds good for internal drive!) btw, I plan to have internal drive first just to make things easier to move around and my desk is cluttered

I think i should get 120GB max hard drive size just so I have less chance of problems. I want to register for whdload and install everything i can! So I need the space for that along with all the mp3s.

SCSI will come later (don't worry, I will use it!)... too much work for me at moment. Need to get all the cables and terminators from somewhere, then I could think about getting that scsi-ideadapter and plonking the hard drive there. Apparently new scsi hard drives are $$$$$$$$ and noisy.

Will need to wait for weekend to get the hard drive and install.

Thanks again! Will have more questions I am sure when I get to the next step. I would like to do a review of Picasso IV vs Cybervision PPC once i get it setup......

Page generated in 0.04255 seconds with 11 queries