View Single Post
Old 26 March 2012, 09:28   #275
Graham Humphrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predseda View Post
The bug with 'invisible' items is still there as well as items appearing in platforms.
Hadn't tried fixing the objects in platforms thing this week but I had tried to fix the 'invisible' items issue and clearly failed.

Quote:
I would really, really appreciate if there would be that suggested bonus gems system implemented - that would give you extra collectable item for 3000, 8000, 15000 and 20000 and if you would manage to collect them all, you would be awarded with some super score bonus after the game is over.
I have to admit I don't really see the benefit for this. It's quite a lot of extra programming at this stage and I don't think it particularly fits the game well. I've already got one or two ideas for a sequel though and it will probably end up in there in some form.

Quote:
Maybe the /2 power-down could be compensated with extra speed (the same as the Trainers do), so player can collect it in difficult situation. It would help him, but lower his score.
Maybe, but then that's too much of a positive pickup then. It's tricky to know what to do with it really. In the grand scheme of things it's probably a little pointless. I suppose I could make it so that in two-player mode it affects the other player's score rather than your own.

Quote:
Another bug: when I pause a game, then unpause and play and then get a record score, it doesnt allow me to write my score to a table. Instead my name there is a blank line and the game continues to title screen. My hiscore is saved though, but without my name. I think it probably has something to do with 'problem' I mentioned above (some weird keyboard-reading) and I would suggest to use fire button for pause/unpause instead of keyboard.
Thanks for this, I hadn't noticed it. You can press fire to unpause anyway if you want (could you try that and let me know if it makes a difference?). I'll have a look at this one this week and see what's causing it.

Page generated in 0.04718 seconds with 11 queries