View Single Post
Old 24 February 2010, 15:03   #40
Yisrael48

Good to see more projects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorham View Post
Been thinking about porting Advance Wars 2 to Aga. So far I've got just about the whole sprite set:
Attachment 15298 Attachment 15311
The ones that are missing are the different human sprites for the other four teams.

Here are all of the background anims (hopefully).
Attachment 15309 Attachment 15310
All thats needed now are the rest of the background tiles (also for winter) and all the important tiles are ripped.

Please tell me if you are interested in this port. And I'm also thinking about other gba games. Any suggestions are highly appreciated!
Good to see there still is an active Amiga community!!!

Your project is not new because i already started with an Advance Wars2 port. But still i want to encourage you to finnish it. You will get so much experience in software development. The skills you'll learn are very valuable in other area's as well.

With my project i chose to start first with an Amiga500 version no aga, because there are still a lot of Amiga's out there. After finishing i will try to get an AGA version as well.

I will put on Youtube a short movie about my project and will place the link here asap.

I wish you a lot of joy and success with your project, the journey by itself alone is worth it.

Page generated in 0.04578 seconds with 11 queries