View Single Post
Old 11 September 2018, 20:08   #20
Amigajay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kloks View Post
@Amigajay

If there is a game that have sound but not music, I am with you. Here it would be very nice to have booth. And with a game that have the same 30 second loop of music all the time, it could have different and more music. But with more jazzed up, I have to disagree. Most CD-Audio that just want to have the same composion then an original game sound more clean and sound more midi-like. Sometimes the music of an amiga game is not well composed and it is annyoing. In this point for me it would make sence to have a new CD-Audio Track. But for example Lemmings is not needed any CD-Audio update, as for me (and a lot of other people I know) I like the Amiga Soundtrack the most. And there are a lot of other Amiga Games that have great music (while have sound the same time) and also have enough music tracks to not get annyoed.
It doesn't matter if its jazzed up or not its still different and unique to CD versions, and CD audio studio 'sounding' that's what alot of soundtracks are, be it slightly different or not, have you seen Youtube its full of new versions of old songs using studio equipment?

But again i think the chance to use the original copyrighted songs is still a good reason also, if i had one choice to pick Lemmings is it, you don't have to agree its my request!

Page generated in 0.07920 seconds with 11 queries