View Single Post
Old 02 December 2011, 10:17   #6
antonvaltaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiredgun View Post
Thank you very much for the start!!! I actually found and tried the download you posted in the first link before posting here, and all the links on that page are not working. I have no idea why, but I can't download anything from that page.
You're right - last time I visited the site they worked fine, but the links seem to be broken. There is a forum on that site, they may be able to help?

Quote:
I think I found the ISO for the World Cup update, but I am not sure as there are a ton of downloads on that page. Are you talking about the first one, which is " CU Amiga Mega CD ROM (Nov 1995)?
No it's CD no. 24 - filename CUCD24.7z

Quote:
I appreciate the help, but I don't know if I can convert the LHA or ISO files into ADF.
I don't think you'll have much luck with the LHA to be honest. With the CU Amiga one, it was often the case that magazines that had floppy and CD versions of their coverdisks, that they would store the floppy on the CD as a DMS file (compressed floppy image) - which is quite easily convertable to ADF (or maybe your emulator will support it directly).

Page generated in 0.04147 seconds with 11 queries