View Single Post
Old 21 December 2016, 00:23   #47
cyberhead97

Quote:
I was following this steps in the order given and only for AGA and got a whole page of errors in PowerShell about "Key can't be zero" and if i remember it right it was in line 143 or 147 and 155 in the PowerShell script, but the final image and installation was ok and worked well.
Thanks for the details, but I haven't been able to reproduce the error. I have been doing a lot of updates lately and I expect this will solve the issues you have encountered.

The self install version of HstWB seems to be quite stable now and I want to release it for anyone to test. It's available here at mega.nz for download in a release candidate 1. This image has been build by current version of HstWB Installer and it will be released in a new msi installer, if the self install proves to be stable enough.

The HstWB self install HDF is very similar to ClassicWB and I have done a lot of effort to make it as self explanatory as possible. So it should be as simple as mounting the HDF image in WinUAE with A1200 configuration and start it to begin installation. As the self install will explain, I recommend adding directory with Workbench adf files with device name WORKBENCHDIR and directory with Kickstart rom with device name KICKSTARTDIR in WinUAE before starting the self install. This will automate the installation with only inserting Workbench 3.1 disk in DF0: and rest is detected and installed automatically.

Well, please have a go at it

Page generated in 0.04671 seconds with 11 queries