View Single Post
Old 08 January 2016, 22:54   #84
Retrofan
Ruler of the Universe

Hi:
It's just the icon.info of the AmimodRadio program (the drawer is right). It is corrupted, at least it was for me after downloading your update. I've just used the older with CopyIcon and now it's ok.

I will download it again now and I will show an screenshot editing this post.

Edit:

The window size can be ok, but the buttons corners will make it look perfect, finished .
Thanks for your work.

BTW you see it gives you the option to use it's own MUI screen. You could prepare it with a nice background and many other things if you wish, just like "SongFace" -in Aminet- lets you customize SongPlayer. But that would be a lot of work.

Edit: About resizing the buttons images that's not any problem, just send them to me (original format better) and tell me what size do you want. Edit: Oh, sorry, you said "dynamically", I understand.

Thinking now about the buttons corners surely the background depends in the MUI prefs of your system, and then you coudn't change them, so you better use another square buttons for it. Just thinking. Of course I could add also a black square background for your existing buttons and also resize them, but it would be surely better if they are square images from the beginning.

Maybe using these that I've found now for example:

Last edited by Retrofan; 09 January 2016 at 21:45.

Page generated in 0.18618 seconds with 11 queries