View Single Post
Old 12 October 2018, 02:08   #1269
UserH

Both the 68k and x86 versions display a message about the ptplay lib is missing.. There's then a long pause while nothing else shows up.. Amiga OS is still usable and I can launch other things while this is happening, if I try to run another instance of HD-Rec.. it gives me another error about it's already running and them Amithlon soon throws another hissy fit and soft resets..

It will ask for TB images when running under Amiga OS 3.1 in UAE.. But will not progress any further on Amiga OS 3.9 on Amithlon, before it resets.

I've followed your guide the best of my ability, So I should at least have a near identical copy to your own Amthilon set up? I'm running AmigaOS 3.9 from AmigaXL with Kern4 for the Linux side.

I'm also using an Emu10k dsp based card like you are.. An SB Live! AHI and CAMD ok with it.

Going off coarse a bit here.. Could it be something to do with the lack of full graphics acceleration for RTG? As the onboard ATI Rage chip the test machine has can only run under standard VESA.

Page generated in 0.11745 seconds with 11 queries