View Single Post
Old 14 February 2018, 16:05   #90
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by happymondays View Post
I seem to have no screen that supports the FleaFPGA's display mode. Although according to my LCD TV's manual it is a keen supporter of 576p mode via its different connections (HDMI, too) and I bought a Mini HDMI - HDMI cable, no screen displayed, so it is obviously not true. I did not expect this after ten years spent together.
That really sucks. My TV got it right away.
What model is it? Maybe we should start a list of displays that support the Flea's output.
Mine is a 7 year old Toshiba 40BV701. I really love this display, takes plenty of inputs (composite, RGB, svvideo, component, hdmi, vga) and has no lag on analog signals! Although it does try to interpolate between moving frames, and it doens't do true 50Hz (I believe it approximates to 56) so it isn't perfect. But it's mostly great, especially with all the shit I can plug into it without needing a switcher or converter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinphaltimus View Post
So, is it what you all anticipated?
What makes this thing a winner?
The price and size for sure! Also supporting yet another Minimig platform developer like Valentin
Next186 surely looks great too, I dare say I am more interested in it than I am on Minimig. But I need a new SD card to be able to give it a try.
And I am hoping someone develops a C64 core. Would be great to have one that is just the computer, and with the possibility of it having besides DB9 joystick ports, a C= serial IEC port, so we can connect floppy drives and SD2IECs.

Page generated in 0.04230 seconds with 11 queries