View Single Post
Old 07 November 2001, 21:31   #4
Overdoc
Commodore Collector

Re: Entity: Help & info needed

Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Janssen

I have a couple of questions about this game so if anyone can help I would be grateful:
1- How many worlds do exist in the game?
2- Has anyone ever finished this game? If so, (see bullet 3)
3- Does a cheat for infinite lives/time/energy exist?

I think the game has 5 worlds. Once you are used to the controls it isn't that hard ( I managed to get to level 3 without having to continue and with some lives left ) In the beginning jumping over pits is a little difficult, but with practice it isn't that hard.
The main problem why I haven't played this game again in a very long time is that it takes ages to play. ( at least half and hour to get to level 3 ! ) Last time I played I got until the end of level 3.

Here are some tips I once wrote down to remember when I might play the game again in the future:

Always progress slowly, and try to shoot down all enemies because once they are killed they won't reappear
But don't stand around too long because energy goes down with time - even if you don't touch anything. Keep looking on the right end of the screen and if some enemy ( e.g. bird ) appears then stop immediately and shoot diagonally upwards ( hold the button pressed and keep pushing up & right )
If you pick up an invincible potion then run to the right as fast as possible. Don't waste time killing enemies then !
Also, if you see a big healing potion then first have a look how much energy you still have left. Remember that the potion always fills you up to 100%, so if you still have much energy then first progress to the right and kill some enemies and return later and pick up the potion.
In the first level, the dino which looks like a rhino can be killed by jumping and ducking alternately.
The big brontosaurus can be killed by jumping & shooting in the right frequency. Some can even be killed by standing from far away and shooting diagonally right/upwards.

Hope this helps

ps: In level 2 it's rather difficult to find all parts of the rod. If you cannot find a part then I hope I can remember where they can be found....

Page generated in 0.13286 seconds with 11 queries