View Single Post
Old 03 October 2019, 22:32   #417
kipper2k

I just received the keycaps for the A600MX keyboard...

below are some pictures...

This is designed to be a total replacement for the A600 keyboard and not just a replacement membrane. It is using CherryMX switches and keycaps. There are a couple of differences to this compared to the original keyboard. It will include a nice LED replacement with a nice cable that can be easily connected/removed

- The spacebar is the same size as the A1200
- The Alt and Amiga keys are slightly smaller.

The Keyboard has the capability of controlling the Goteks buttons. The keycaps are available now, there is no moulds required to produce the keycap sets as they were already produced for the A1200. It connects to the A600 motherboard using the 30 pin connector.

This keyboard is not set up to function as a USB keyboard. If people are interested then this can be sold in kit form which would include the PCB, plate, Cherry MX switches, LED board and the keycaps. The level of soldering required would be at what i would consider a 6/10 skill level and of course possessing a good soldering iron, flux etc.

P.S. I know i used a black Esc key instead of the proper "HELP" keycap... damn, i lost the damn thing

P.P.S.The a500MX keyboards are being prepared to ship

Last edited by kipper2k; 03 October 2019 at 22:39.

Page generated in 0.07883 seconds with 11 queries