View Single Post
Old 24 April 2015, 02:26   #4
tripp

Anyone having problems getting Genesia to work? I have semi new whdload and I tried to install from both the originals disks and through a readymade packet. Followed instructions (running the config first, saying 'no' and all). After the config is finished (checking system speed and saying configuration finished, please wait game will start etc). It just stops playing music and that's all. Then when I start the game from the game icon, after the difficulty selection -screen it always just asks for disk 1. (I do have disk 1, but of course it will not even check that as this is a whdload installation). Anyways, can't continue. Been waiting to play this for a long time.

EDIT: Just updated to the latest whdload 18.1. No change.

What I later found is that when I change world other than default '1', it actually saves something to the CF... after which music stops and no key does anything (have to reboot). After the reboot when I try to open the program/loader it actually loads much more than before, but hangs with a message about function 'resload_savefileoffset' with unacceptable arguments. Should I report this or if anyone has similar problems I guess it's easier for others to find this way in a forum.

A1200 / Bliz 030/50 mk4, 32fast, os 3.9., bb2, Compact flash

Last edited by tripp; 24 April 2015 at 05:50.

Page generated in 0.04332 seconds with 11 queries