View Single Post
Old 04 August 2008, 14:35   #1
Heavy Stylus
CD32 Fanboi

Creating a Self-Booting CD32 CD (Here we go again...)

Hi guys - I've just become the proud owner of a PAL CD32 (for the second time). I used to have both a CD32 and a A1200 back in the day, and am really interested in creating some one-off CD32 ports of some of my favourite Amiga games.

I've read this : http://acdldp.emuunlim.com/bootablecdr.shtml and it makes perfect sense. I'm not a RomzKiddie n00b, and I've been looking at the various CD32 unofficial ports and compilations to see how they work (and understand the use of scripts/startup sequences, etc.). My intention is to use some of these game files to create some auto-booting single-game CD's for my collection (complete with self made CD art/cases/etc. - the early work by Vision/Acid, etc. is high on my priority list as these were some of my favourites back in the 90's). I know this may sound pointless to you guys - but it's for my own enjoyment

HOWEVER, I'm currently lacking a copy of the CD32 Developers CD... I need the CD32.TM and CDTV.TM files, MakeCD, etc. I'm using the latest AmigaForever version of the Kick Roms with a virtual hard disc set up on my PC.

I also don't understand the last bit about .RAW files... How do I convert this to an ISO? None of the burning software I have (or Daemon Tools) appears to support the RAW format. Is there a free way to do this? I prefer to write CD's via Nero so I can verify my burns.

Please could someone upload the bits and pieces I need in the Zone? Or provide me with a download link that works?

Many thanks,

James.

Last edited by Heavy Stylus; 04 August 2008 at 14:53. Reason: Addition to message

Page generated in 0.04690 seconds with 11 queries