View Single Post
Old 31 July 2018, 23:31   #52
mcgeezer

Quote:
Originally Posted by invent View Post
Interesting thread

How I matched the Rygar maps when working with Sandruzzo. I used "Tiled" software (Mac,PC) and setup a extra Reference layer from the arcade maps, and in general modify the transparency as well as toggle on/off to see any tile changes.

The 27 Rounds of Tiled maps have been created here. These are most likely unusable as they use all the tiles in one file.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TL...xvXr8inM2xJ6-3

If you can lock down final tile arrangement and colourset you want and export an iff/png, I'd be happy to recreate the maps. This time though I won't make them all, instead as you require a new map/Round as they do indeed take a long time. If you have someone else creating the maps, great also

Good luck
Here is what the sprites and tiles look like merged.

[ Show youtube player ]

Personally - I think they look good enough. I'm concerned about the Blue depth so may fiddle with that a little.

I need to remap the colours for the hardware sprites on the 64 pixel wide Rhino, Vulture and a couple of other large sprites but that is no biggy.

You have saved me months of work here (if I have permission to use them) - I have PM'd you.

I'd like opinions (particularly from mods) that if I use these graphics the team would be disqualified from the competition. I'll still continue the project regardless but this needs to be clarified.

Geezer

Page generated in 0.04189 seconds with 11 queries