View Single Post
Old 12 July 2008, 21:06   #82
MandiATO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Do you mean it is either 100% correct looking cursor or it has pink rectangle depending on location?
Pointer itself is 100% correct, but uncer pointer whole pointer area is filled by non-transparent pink rectangle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni Wilen View Post
Do you see any "logic" in cursor behaviour?

For example, does it stay correct if you move mouse down only? Or is it totally random looking? Set mouse speed to very slow and try moving it pixel by pixel.. (Perhaps the problem only happens in specific positions and my test is using "correct" positions..)
There's nothing "logic" in that. This doesn't depend from cursor speed. And it only occurs when I boot to 32 bit GFX modes. When I boot into any other bit-depth GFX mode there's no problem. When I change GFX mode after booting it's also ok, but booting directly to 32 bit mode results in pink rectangle under pointer. I can live with that, I can set 16-bit mode, even 4-bit mode is enought to my work:-). Maybe easiest way will be adds new option in Display option - with description that use it only when problems with pointer occurs. And don't automate dertecting that, this is not worth effort for one user right now.

Regards
MandiATO

Page generated in 0.05963 seconds with 11 queries