View Single Post
Old 14 January 2021, 23:31   #3
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master484 View Post
Although this is a structure for a program that only uses Gosubs, and doesn't have any Functions or Statements (I never use those, too modern for my coding style ). But the main idea should still work: put all QAMIGA stuff to the very end, and just jump there and back when needed.
Yeah that's my problem with what you just posted, there's no way I would use gosubs, gotos, or anything like that, since I learned to code in a more modern way, so my method is Procedureland all over. Also seems like maybe Blitz, being BASIC, is meant to be used your way, so my approach is proving a bit complicated. But so far I have made it work.
From what I see, your way to make things, makes it a bit more complicated to me order wise, because from all I read, it seems like Blitz likes to do things from the top down, and my method works this way, while yours has all the stuff after the main loop.

Anyway, in my example above, basically, what I am doing, is AMIGAing right before calling a procedure that needs the system to be on, and BLITZing back after the program comes back from it. Or at least I think so.

I included code like that into the thing I am working on, and it did not complain, nor crash, so I am *thinking* it worked, but I need more testing.

Last edited by Amiga1992; 15 January 2021 at 00:23.

Page generated in 0.06028 seconds with 11 queries