View Single Post
Old 02 November 2003, 19:31   #37
Unknown_K

Send a message via ICQ to Unknown_K
Quote:
Originally posted by kolorabi
I do not know anyone who love Windows. I know a lot of people who defend the PC (and are against consoles), but I don't know a soul who defend the OS. Most people here think it's crap, and are totally fed up with it.

The problem for the A1, Mac (the only Mac-only game that was tempting for non-Mac owners was Escape Velocity: Nova, and now that's available for Windows too, along with the rest of the EV series) and Linux is software support. We're not changing from Windows because it's got the best games, apps and pretty much everything else. It just sucks to use it in between games.
I like consoles and think windows 2000 is more of my liking then Xp. When I said people like xp I was referring to people in the USA. I dont know what people in the UK and the rest of europe think.

I believe the most popular mac only game series was marathon 1, 2, 3.

And from what you said its the apps and games that keep you on the platform (same as me and most everybody else). Even though you dont like the OS much your still a windows platform user so a better OS wont make you switch unless there is quality softare which is what I keep telling people who think amiga os will make people switch platforms.

Page generated in 0.04862 seconds with 11 queries