View Single Post
Old 26 March 2013, 22:27   #27
ptyerman

No problem, I could do that but I would rather get diskspare working and do them both if possible.
I have diskspare.device in devs and made a mountlist entry in dosdrivers but with the mountlist in there Workbench just halts and freezes and wont boot. I have to boot from floppy and remove the dosdrivers entry before the machine will boot from hard drive again. It's obviously a mistake on my part somewhere or something I'm missing, not had a lot of free time lately to look into it. Any advice or dosdriver mountlists for diskspare.device would be gratefully received and likely save me considerable time.
For reference, the Amiga I'm trying to set it up on is a A1200 with 3.1 roms, 20GB laptop IDE hard drive with 3 partitions formatted as PFS3, with a Blizzard 1230 IV with 64MB, Blizzard SCSI kit with a further 64MB, Indivision mkII, SCSI card reader and CD Writer, and a external floppy drive. I don't know if any of these could be conflicting with diskspare in any way, but it does work from the AUI Superdisk so I doubt it. More likely to be a error on my part.

Edit: Sorry almost forgot. It's running ClassicWB ADVSP.

Last edited by ptyerman; 26 March 2013 at 22:31. Reason: Added information

Page generated in 0.04618 seconds with 11 queries