View Single Post
Old 16 February 2017, 11:18   #1
buzzybee

RESHOOT R in development

Hi to all Amigans out there!

I hope you all don´t mind if I draw your attention towards a new game in development for non-expanded AGA-Hardware. The game is called RESHOOT R and it, as some of you might have guessed already, builds up on my game RESHOOT released in August 2016.

RESHOOT R remains a horizontal scrolling shoot´em-up, yes. But I will alter almost everything else. It´s going be much more colorful and much louder, will contain a extra weapons system and will not even show you a game-over-message after one hit from an enemy bullet. All in all I´m aiming for improved experience visually, aurally and of course gameplay-wise.

Who is involved?
  • Organisation, Design, Coding – Richard Lowenstein (Twinky goes hiking, Persian Gulf Inferno ...)
  • Pixels – Kevin Saunders (Amiga-conversion of Rygar)
  • Audio – Altraz (famous DJ and scenemusician)

I´ve started developing RESHOOT R right after the release of RESHOOT and target a digital and CD-ROM release end of october at the Amiga32 show in Neuss / Germany. Want to play RESHOOT R and talk to me about the game mechanics or technical details? Then be at gamescom in August 2017! Also expect a video pretty soon, followed by a technical demo in spring or early summer.

If anyone considers supporting the development process by spending tiny amounts of money on my Patreon-website, that would be much appreciated. This is also the central place to get information and regular updates right from the development process.

Page generated in 0.04285 seconds with 11 queries