View Single Post
Old 07 May 2018, 11:04   #28
majsta
www.majsta.com

@kolla you are missing of understanding complete concept. I will repeat, no matter what card we make V2, V4 or "V100" this is not and never will be finished project or product. Unlike other things here you have option to update. Each core from Silver version till latest versions brings new upgrades. What's not compatible maybe now it will be in the future. On Silver1 core hardly anything was compatible for normal use.

As for network you say also things that are not true. We gave people option to have network option for free. It is not about how is fast or slow. This was the first time that you could actually get it for free by not spending 50Eur or even more to get the same. Everyone welcomed that because people finally started to understand our concept. What's slow or incompatible today it will be faster and more compatible later. When you start investigating about complaints on forums year ago and same people with new cores says now that those stuff are fixed.

Thank's God we have number of projects now for various Amiga models done by someone else. I always welcome them because it is good thing that people have options. It is good to say, hey I don't need Vampire card I could just buy memory expansion for my needs. Behind the scenes I m trying to support all of them by providing parts for free or giving them advice how stuff works.

It is also good that we have critics from you or anyone else because that push us forward. But you are so negative that in every possible place where is word "Vampire" or "Apollo core" you have to add your negativity. Your are constantly contradictory to yourself same time saying that this is not real deal and then supporting other FPGA Amiga related projects. Again, with your questions showing how much you don't know about all of this.

After all, knowing me, having so much negativity in me about something would bring best from me to start working on my own project. With that I could show that I can do better than others, and much different. So determine your own way to push Amiga forward, create your own project. You are just talking, not actually doing something. It is easier to spend 3 years typing here that this project isn't any good instead creating your own in that period of time.

Also, if you are skilled enough join us and we would welcome any idea who could bring us forward.

Page generated in 0.07455 seconds with 11 queries