View Single Post
Old 11 December 2005, 23:51   #9
Marcuz
Wurk???

i would like to see Annihilation finished.

and then i have a rpg in mind, a 3 characters first person pow, with a wasted land background, after-a-nuclear-war story, strange cults, old internets hacking, psychic powers, and some newly found magic; the graphic should be between Ishar and Perihelion, with the window that shows the world taking the two thirds of the screen and the actual graphic to be simple for the most part, to get more rich in spots where the interaction is more than simple combat, with complex screens as in the Elvira serie.
the gameplay should be set on a character class-based interaction, for instance, you can have three combat type characters and forget the puzzle solving or playing 3 complementary classes all togheter and address the different tasks as they come.
so the third part of the screen should be divided in 5 areas: 1 with verbs for the text like interaction, 3 big ishar-like heads, 1 with text again for the skill/magic abilities.
two little icons up in each face, for combact action and selecting current character.
above this part there should be a running string of text like in perihelion describing the surroundings when there's the need and for the manipulation of the objects.
i have designed 6 spots around the main window for the area and party actions:
maps, current object, camp/rest, displacement of the characters on field, an eye for "look" and game options.

there would be extensive work for writers, graphicians, musicians and coders and if ever, would be the definitive action RPG on any machine

realistically, i want to see finished Annihilation.

edit:
oh i forgot... randomly generated little areas/dungeons and items sets. also it would be cool if the game could memorize a list of items to be in the current play (start to end game) from a larger set of items, so that some of them will not appear in game, and there is a site on internet for the selling and buying for the game play, like a kind of Battlenet. or else a real multiplayer through kaillera
and downloadable mods/updates adding new quests!

Last edited by Marcuz; 14 December 2005 at 00:48.

Page generated in 0.04288 seconds with 11 queries