View Single Post
Old 02 May 2018, 01:52   #1
nathanm1991
Self Diagnosed Noob!

Big grin Greetings From Malvern, Uk

Hi There Fellow Members of Eab

I Have been Using EAB For the Past Couple of Weeks but never noticed the Introduction Section until now

I am a Beginner when it comes to All stuff Amiga Related so go easy

I will start off by telling you all My Machine Specs, I have three Amiga's

1X A500 with 512KB Ram Expansion, WB 1.3 - Currently Has not Gotek as I had to send to a Fellow Member (TimTheLoon) For Reflash Due to Noob Mistake

1X Stock A500 (Now Matte Black), WB 1.3-Gotek Drive to Replace Broken FDD (Full of Games)

1X A1200 (Arriving 02/05/2018)- Mystery as to Specs at the Moment as Seller was not A Expert he Purely just makes Profit on Items he Buys. Have Purchased a 4GB CF Card and Adapter from AmigaKit and Amiga Forever do a Registered Bundle Pack of WB from 1.3 to 3.1, Available to Download instantly after Purchase and Can be Installed to HDD through Gotek :-) So I Purchased that For £9 Earlier, Bargain! Will be Installing WB 3.1 Unless anybody has Suggestions as to another WB?

Now a Bit about Myself

When I say I am a Beginner to Everything Amiga I don't mean i'm not good with Computers I Just sadly, Grew up with IBM Compatibles and Stuck with Windows, Still have a Windows Pc and I am Extremely Capable of Tasks on that Platform I have just always had this Bug in me to get a Amiga and Learn to be as Clued up with the Amiga Platform as I am with Windows, its just a Shame I have Clicked on so late My Cousin was a Whizz way back when with the Amigas and it Always Fascinated me to see them at Work.

I also Make a Bit of Music (Again not a Expert) and have Always wanted to see what the Amiga can do Music Production wise.

Let me know what your all Running and if Anybody has any Suggestions as to how I can Mod all of these Machines, I am All Ears :-)

Many Thanks for Listening to my Essay I Do Waffle
Nathan Milnthorpe

Last edited by nathanm1991; 02 May 2018 at 01:53. Reason: Spelling Mistake

Page generated in 0.04309 seconds with 11 queries