View Single Post
Old 23 November 2001, 08:58   #11
tomcat666
Retro Freak

Thanx!

Labyrinth

The only (commercial) Amiga game with this name that I am aware of has nothing to do with the Bowie flick. It's a 2-player, German game that is kind of a puzzle/maze game with a spacey look and feel.

Okie. - removed from my list

Hard Core
This was scheduled for a 1994 release from Psygnosis, but I believe it was shelved along with other Digital Illusions product. I thought there was a coverdisk demo, however.

Yep, I think I saw it on a coverdisk too, but I don't remember where... anyway, removed from the list

Logo

I have a 2-disk game from Starbyte of this game which I will upload as soon as I finish this reply.

Thanks ! It was the Starbyte game ! I have a poster of it at home... can't wait to get it. Will you up it to the Zone ?

Road Runner
I have seen mention of this on a few lists, but I assure you it does not exist on the Amiga.

Well, I tought it might be since there is a ST version, but then again, there were many 8bit versions of games for the ST which never saw the light of the day on ami

Sir Fred
The game commonly known on the Amiga as Fred was indeed released by Ubi Soft under the name Sir Fred (see scan).

Ahh, I tought so, removed from the list.

Thanks for all the trouble !

Page generated in 0.10216 seconds with 11 queries