View Single Post
Old 21 March 2017, 15:12   #32
Vollldo

Quote:
You just called me a marginal because of my opinion. If that isn't insulting, what is? If you think telling people to move their asses and do things is an insult, but calling people names because they disagree with you isn't an insult, you must have a lot of trouble in life.

I for one will be glad not to see your aggression around here.
Don't worry lol, no chance that we cross here again !
I highly suggest you to think a bit about the difference between "to have different opinions on a topic" and "be here as a tourist on a topic that doesn't interest tou at all".

I like a lot Dream Theater music. If you like rap and open a thread titled "The influence of Eminem in the post 2000 rap era", would i enter into it to post a "Eminem didn't influence anything". It would be to intentionally take part to a topic for which i don't feel any affinities. Considering the shortcuts you do about someone's personnality by basing yourself about a fun little project i invite you cordialy into my block list here. I don't know you, i don't know what you do in life, i don't know your personnality, and i don't allow you to bypass the strict line between topics here on EAB and real life.

Topic close, DamienD you can close the thread if you want.

Next time, if i decide to stay, i would add a mention "only for people interested by a such little project", apparently it's not seen as implicit by some here.

Really, really disappointing to see people take the right to post on a topic they fucking don't care, aand at the end read that i'm close minded to different opinions since i expexted precisely to experiment different colors with people suggestions to improve the one i choosed (you see how close minded i am so ?).

Page generated in 0.04176 seconds with 11 queries