View Single Post
Old 12 October 2009, 15:01   #221
NewDeli
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to NewDeli
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deleauvive View Post
incidentally, 800x600 may be a convenient resolution, and Bloodwych said it had to be used with P96, but as we amply discussed it with R-N and Elowar last night, the correct 3.1 WB resolution is 640x512 or 640x256 line-doubled.
So if you don't use filters, you want a proportional resolution (e.g. 1280x1024) set when going full-screen.
Never mind that part, it was me thinking out loud.
Meanwhile, I have created a thread to discuss these mismatching resolution issues.

Oh, and you're mentionning WHDLoad gaming again TCD, while I repeatedly explained my part would be to contribute to make sure she would finally start using that bloody Workbench (oh, that was a lame joke ! ), after all the pimping and tweaking.

And believe it or not, the other thread I have created today is completely relevant, although I think like you that gaming should prevail over the pimping, ultimately.

Admittedly, it's a bit puzzling to you because she's working a lot on how her WB looks like (but will perhaps discard ClassicWB if I get it right) and at the same time, she doesn't seem that impatient to play games.

About the A4000 configs, I'd prefer not to comment at all, if you don't mind. With others, you can deem this proposition I made to Toni as worthless, I am fine with it.

Page generated in 0.17481 seconds with 11 queries