View Single Post
Old 27 March 2016, 09:16   #42
niobyte
AMR / HOL Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEOL View Post
Thanks. Will get updating my TOSEC sets with these betas. Thanks for bringing the WIP updates back to the server guys its great to get the new dumps before the next TOSEC even gets thought of.

The WIP's by Damien has all messed up titles. Hope yours have a more TOSEC like titles system than that folder does.

Hmm, your folder listed here seems to be 2013 old turkeys that are now in TOSEC rather than the 2016 edition, but on the upside your naming system seems spot on.

Edit: Found your folder in uploads an all lower case version and that does have 2016 but leading to your other folder here was confusing but found the 2016 myself.

My suggestion is for someone to call themselves simply TOSEC with no alias in the uploads folder, add main folders TOSEC updates which are all the update zip files post the last updates zip in the main area so far and TOSEC WIP the ones waiting to be added to it and make folders for all the dates with updates since the main updates folder and make it a multi guys folder where everyone who does any TOSEC updates Damien/Mai/Crashdisk/Neobyte normally under their own name in the past contributes to the updates in a proper merged people folder made for the full TOSEC updates group to use.
Hi TEOL,

Unfortunately no guarantee that all of my dumps will actually make it into TOSEC. As crashdisk and mai have to verify them first. To see if they can be included or not. I am still going through the last lot I dumped recently. I have now dumped more than 1000 disks.

Only around ~240 of these are positives and in TOSEC. I now have to go through and see how different they are compared to the ones currently in the set. If they are DOS Copies or only minor modified disks (unless appearance is different) I usually don't include them.

Keep checking that '/~Uploads/niobyte/NON-TOSEC/' folder. I will make a new post when I have enough in there. These will also be uploaded to 'The Zone'.

Page generated in 0.04433 seconds with 11 queries