View Single Post
Old 20 June 2014, 23:52   #20
Ze Emulatron

Quote:
Originally Posted by s2325 View Post
In Manhole I can die while second man is still on my platform, how fair is that? I like title screen made with Amiga Basic and with speech synthesis. Pink may not be the best color as background.
I based it off how the gameboy version worked, it might be that you got up to a point where the game speed is very fast, you only need the platform under the player when they go to move there. When the sound has played you can move the platform to another spot. It was supposed to have a gameboy image or the original G+W image for the background but I didn't get around to doing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ze Emulatron View Post
Manhole is to be 1 of the 4 games of the Game and Watch Gallery, based on Game and Watch Gallery Gameboy game, which I am coding in Amiga Basic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minuous View Post
Are you still planning on doing the other 3?
I could I do, but not at the moment. I have another game I was working on that I would like to finish first, but it got delayed because I had to study. I finish my course on Wednesday (hopefully I don't have to do the last course again) and I should get my degree. I don't think it would be written in Amiga Basic, it would probably be in Blitz Basic.

Page generated in 0.07319 seconds with 11 queries