View Single Post
Old 13 December 2011, 22:43   #33
XDelusion
Alien Breeder

Ya, I feel bad for you man. I mean this software does appear to be quite cool, though again it seems that one has to learn how to use it via trial and error, which is a major bummer!

You'd think that if they were going to charge so much that you'd receive a box and a manual...

...at the very least a freaking manual. A manual that relates to the version and the Operating System you are using at that.

If such respect for the consumer was being shown, I would happily pay the money for a legit (if no longer supported) copy, but alas, it's like the company behind this takes no pride in the Amiga/MorphOS side of things. Yes, this runs like a wet dream on MorphOS, though I wonder what those assigns are...

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
Yes this is just the Amiga package, I did expect it to be larger but you don't see what you're getting until you have paid. I agree that it is a lot to pay for some ageing Amiga software. I almost purchased it a few years ago, but got put off by the price. But this time I thought what the hell, I can waste my money if I want.

Page generated in 0.07802 seconds with 11 queries