View Single Post
Old 21 November 2018, 23:58   #1
MethodGit

Original zipfile from Flashtro Double Dragon 2 tutorial

Pardon me for asking, but is there any chance anyone from here who also lurks/lurked on Flashtro.com back in 2014 or thereabouts downloaded the archive that was originally provided with the cracking tutorial for Double Dragon 2 on that website?

Discovered the tutorial's existence fairly recently - and not recalling having come across it before despite visiting Flashtro.com on and off over the years - and was pretty excited about understanding this game a lot more than I originally did and trying out its filetable/file rearrangement methods and what not.... but then I hit a major obstacle.

Namely, the PDF on the page fails to reveal the complete replacement track-loader routine towards the end, showing only the beginning part of it and assuming that you can just look at the rest through the binary/binaries included in the zip file.... which isn't accessible. And supposedly hasn't been for ages - at least not since the last makeover of the site. I already PM'd musashi9 about this today but do not know how frequent he is on here, so I might as well take a risk and ask if anyone has the zip in their possession, particularly as I don't rememeber downloading it myself originally (like I said, I can't even remember reading the tutorial until this month!).

As always, thanks for reading.

Page generated in 0.04345 seconds with 11 queries