View Single Post
Old 06 March 2011, 11:36   #6
Bloodwych

Thanks to you all for your support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retrofan View Post
Great!
So all this options are now in all the CWB packs? Is there a way to update mine with the new add-ons or shall I install all again?
You can always just copy over files manually. I stopped doing update packs as they were too complicated. People would customize Workbench themselves and I'd end up breaking things (it was attempted in the past)!

Worth updating? It depends - you can see the changes in the Update thread, nothing major - if you're happy with your Theme, have already added Cyberbugfix (OS3.5/9) and everything is working as you want it, then I wouldn't bother updating. These packs are just starting points and newer isn't better if you've spent time configuring a pack for yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
@Bloodwych,

I notice you normally sticky and lock these posts - its ok with me if you want to move our posts to a general discussion thread and lock this one
No problem, I can always sticky and edit a thread to look like the others in the future. I thought I'd leave this open for a while to see what people think.

I know Novacoder offered to provide some wallpapers, and I can add more themes pretty easily or perhaps make them separate addon packs. That Dino wallpaper you made Retrofan looked fantastic in 16 colours!

As mentioned in the main update thread, mfilos also gave me the incentive to include PixelOz's wallpaper after mapping it to 16 colours and showing what it looked like. Originally, I was just going to include the Retro theme with my own amateurish wallpaper.

Page generated in 0.04493 seconds with 11 queries