View Single Post
Old 04 September 2001, 05:03   #7
Amiga1992

Quote:
Originally posted by RCK
Yes of course, Fade To Black was the original continuation of Flashback, but it was in 3D and he didn't have a good impact on the players heart, who don't fell it as one real brother of Another world or Flaskback ...
This new continuation of FlashBack for the GBA will keep the original spirit of the game. (high animation level, great gameplay, and huge level in 2D !)
At least we can hope...
Drake's (and mine!) concern is about the storyline, methinks. How are they going to fit the game in the story? I hope Delphine is involved and that they don;'t fuck it up, as Amigaboy said. Luckily they cant make it go 3D, so that will assure that te game retains the original, unmatched, 2D gameplay

Hmmm.. I think they COULD insert the original Flashback in there (they could use a 128Mb cart), but they won't. And not because of the cart size, who knows why.

By the end of the year most GBA carts will be 128Mb, you'll see

By the way, I heard Super mario Advance 2 will include the same minigame as in Super Mario Advance 1... Ok, great, I love Mario Bros, but the owners of the first game wont be very happy. Lets hope Nintendo dont start being lazy arses. That aside, the game's lookimg like a corker.

Oh, and I should buy Warioland Advance. Looks brill. (but I never liked Wario)

Page generated in 0.04394 seconds with 11 queries