View Single Post
Old 19 April 2017, 05:38   #581
Posts: n/a
Is there a name for this certain serial cable? So I know what to search for.

Edit: It's a FT232RL 3.3V 5.5V FTDI USB to TTL. There up on Ebay for pocket change. Cheers!

Last edited by boratintheuk; 19 April 2017 at 06:32.
Page generated in 0.07564 seconds with 11 queries