View Single Post
Old 13 July 2013, 02:40   #23
desiv

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandy71 View Post
English is not my native and perhaps there is area where some vicious people can play with words
I think viscous might be a bit extreme... :-)
Quote:
- but truth is much simpler - how many girls involved in electronics you know?
Several, although not a high percentage of people working with electronics, that is true.
Quote:
- i've meet few and for all of them electronics was rather boring thing.
I've had the opposite experience. The women in electronics I've met were VERY into electronics. They had to work quite hard to get where they were, and generally you don't do that if it's boring to you..
Quote:
Jeri is very passionate about electronics - this is very good, she promote electronics, showing that it can be fun and interesting however with popularity there is also responsibility
I agree.. Good thing she's pretty responsible.. ;-)
Quote:
- all my previous statement was related to analysis what i see on movie, i've watched this many times, checking some things almost frame by frame - based on some other things i just doubt about how far it was advanced and that all.
No need to search for second meaning.
Wasn't searching.. I just pointed out some interesting statements you made, that's all.
Jeri has done much more than just the Amiga vid you've watched almost frame by frame (to which I take my hat off to you. I haven't watched any of her many vids that closely... ).
Some of us know of her ability from not just a specific project, but for the breadth of her projects.
Quote:
And it was not me who start use term genius so ask author about his intention and definitions...
Yes, although you mentioned genius, which was why I brought it up.
I think that word gets thrown around way too much personally...

As I've said before, I think Jeri has some mad skillz.. ;-)
I think there are people in the Amiga community with mad skillz.
I think that's great for electronics and for retro fans...

And I'm sure they are all pretty in their own way. ;-)

desiv

Page generated in 0.06805 seconds with 11 queries