View Single Post
Old 14 April 2011, 21:59   #12
gehtjanx
Banned

Hello,

@TheCyberDruid and DDNI:
Well, I'm currently new and a bit worried of all the threads and forums etc, so I try sight all the threads or themes where I can be interested. Sure I have interest in talking about Commodore and help other people. That's always my aim, also learning new things.

For the sales thread, I didn't know immidiatly that there should only be a big thread where all goes to. Very sorry for that. I then tried to combine some similar parts.

For the manual, I sometimes include other small parts into packages if someone needs it and buy another item, I could include for free. Or if someone interested they can just ask for a set-price or if we can met at a lower price, no problem with that.

@spocky
well, at a1k I never sold anything. Now I'm selling, now that's bad. All I do seems so bad and wrong. At amibay, I never had problems regarding anything in threads or discussion. Also I saw higher prices then mine, but thanks to you and a1k forums, thay made a false decision. How can a 100% member, I always was, be banned from one day to other with no reason? YES, BIG THANKS TO A1K, SPOCKY AND MERLIN .

Nobody even knows what I got, what I paid for including shipping often from Germany is 20 Euros alone. At the 570 I don't even make a penny, but as I bought it same price and have others, I give them away at no cost. Yes, things expansive in Austria.

Nobody needs to buy at that price or by from me, it's a free desicion. If they buy from me, it is 100% WINNING. I don't see a problem. Good for amibay (me being trusty member), me (space) and the buyer (100% satisfaction).

What other forums regards, hehe, that one opinion cannot be the truth. It was bad how things went at other forums as their members "got me out of" as well as they got me out of amibay. Now being here, spocky let no second pass to "piss me on" or whatever that's called in Englsih. I DO NOT EVEN WROTE ANYTHING HERE but yeah, thats how things are going, if people cannot make their own opinion on me, look at WorldWarII. Influence is a big deal, you know .

@ MERLIN:
So tell me what spock said. That bad? Well, I can only say the truth and that is the violent torpedo of truth. Nobody is interested at things happened years ago. Does not even has anything to do.
And also see my mail regarding deleting all (C) Material.

I REALLY HOPE DISCUSSION NOT GOING BAD HERE AGAIN AND THAT WAS SPOCKY SAID IS NOT BEING TREATEN TOO SERIOUS

gehtjanx

Page generated in 0.04223 seconds with 11 queries