View Single Post
Old 09 December 2004, 21:59   #1
Hillsy_

Game Reviews & Your Opinions....

Hiya All,
Have you ever wanted to hurl abuse at Game Reviews? It's funny, I've seen many reviews in my time some I agree with, alot of them I don't. My question is, How do you feel when a game you like gets slated by reviewers? Do you become angry and write your own review, do you sit back and take it? Do you adhere to game reviews when purchasing a game? I want people to give me some examples when you felt the game review was totally wrong? and Why you feel game X is better than game Y? The reason why I came up with this thread was because I was looking at the following website.

http://www.jgb.abelgratis.co.uk/AIM/index.html

The website reviews Amiga games from different Amiga magazine sources. Have a look, tell me what you agree with, which magazine you prefer? Do you check many resources when forming your opinion about a game? Seeing that we are on an Amiga forum Let's use the above website as the topic of choice. You can talk about newer games too if you want,

Come on, Have your say...If you think Chaos Engine deserved 22% then voice your opinion, or if Battle Squadron deserved 97%....

Who do you believe?

Page generated in 0.06300 seconds with 11 queries