View Single Post
Old 13 May 2018, 10:56   #2031
Turran

Configure FileZilla to only connect using 1 or 2 connections and give it another go. There is nothing wrong with your account from what I'm seeing.

Also remember that both username and passwords are case sensitive.

As for IE11, I have no idea there. Are you behind a proxy or something?

Edit: I googled some and it seems there is a firewall blocking you somewhere. If you get an EACCESS error, it means it connects, but when it tries to switch to PASV mode and connect to ports 4000-5000 (PASV MODE) range, it can not get out.

So my guess is that you are either using some kind of proxy, or you have some security software (Norton Security Suite, McAfee or Peerblock ?) installed that blocks connections to port 4000-5000 to grandis.nu

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterK View Post
Today I created an "upload account" with my EAB Login and a new password. The creation of the new account was confirmed. But when I try to connect to the server grandis.nu port 21 via FTP client FileZilla as PeterK with the new password I just get the response "EACCES - access denied". So I also tried it with IE11 at ftp://grandis.nu and I get a Login requester for every directory change. Sometimes the Login is successful, but in other cases the Login requester appears again and again. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Turran; 13 May 2018 at 11:08.

Page generated in 0.07291 seconds with 11 queries