View Single Post
Old 07 November 2019, 18:44   #2228
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandruzzo View Post
@Shatterhand

Latest version was 64 colors. We could try some optimizations to keep 32 colors and 50hz scrolling. Think about that for big bobs we can use a trick to skip background restore. At least for one on ground and one that fly.
Wait

Now I remember, you were using 4 sprites colors for the background, changing their colors using a copperlist, right?

I dunno... if you can do it with 32 colors, ok. But if we could get the proper speed at 16 colors, wouldn't be better? I think it's perfectly doable with 16 colors + 16 colors for sprites, whatever they may be used for.

If someone can provide me the graphics for AGA Rygar, I can try to make them work with the ECS chipset. Just give me the general direction needed (smaller height for background, 4 colors, 16 colors, 32 colors, whatever), and I can try to do it.

I am not a very good artist, but I think if all I need is to tone down, I can do it reasonably well. I can use Grafx2 very well at this point, and I think I know a thing or two about palette shading and stuff, and I also know how copper lists work.

I am serious, I am up to help with the graphics.

Page generated in 0.05246 seconds with 11 queries