View Single Post
Old 15 September 2019, 15:44   #1
PussEKatt

Probably silly nubie questions

Hello Earthlings
I am from Mars,the last time I was on earth I had A.F 2016 Plus version ( in fact I still have it )I tried to get it going and got very frustrated with it and put it away in the waste particle bin.I am back on earth now and have decided to have another go and I am determined to stick with it this time, assuming I get some advice.So, here are my questions.
1 When in full screen how do you access the options eg quit game and start another game/quit emulator/load a game etc etc
2 I want to get rid of the games that dont interest me and replace them with my favourite games.What do I do with the games I dont want.Deleat them/uninstall them/move them to another folder ?
3 Where do I place my WHDLoad games.In the same folder as the other games or somewhere else?
4 What do I do on the Workbench screen ? Is it for accessing other parts of the emulator or for utilities or what?
As English is not my native language, can you please type your answers slowly so I can understand what you are saying ( unless you can speak Martian )
You can get as technical as you like and I will understand however what I am looking for is step by step instructions for the above questions eg 1 Open this 2 look in there 3 select/tick the wvghu box.
Thank you in advance

Page generated in 0.07459 seconds with 11 queries